Looking for an opportunity to apply your talents in an environment where you are challenged and appreciated for your contributions? Look no further!
Who We Are
Jamail & Smith is enthusiastically committed to delivering quality construction results that your clients will love, and has been for over thirty years.
How We Work
We provide encouragement, energetic support, accountability, and unmatched skill level, which allows us to intently listen to what you want and collaboratively find a construction solution you need.
What We’re Looking For
Our clients describe our employees as capable, purposeful, and genuinely reliable teammates with the grit to do whatever it takes. At Jamail & Smith, we are looking for those same characteristics from our future teammates.
We are always looking for assertive, dedicated, and hard-working staff to join our team and help us produce quality construction results that make our clients look great. Today we’re in search of collaborative & detail-oriented Senior Project Managers!
The Senior Project Manager oversees and directs all phases of a construction project. This position will design and implement project plans; communicate concerns regarding project cost, staffing, and scheduling directly with contractors/designers; prepare project status reports and work to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
Are You The Right Fit?
- High school diploma or general education degree required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Construction or Project Management experience required.
- 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization.
- Knowledge of industry standards and practices, specifically JOC (job order contracting) project management strongly desired.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
So, Are You Interested?
If you meet the qualifications for this role and are seriously interested in starting a new chapter in your career, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!