Looking for Collaborative Teammates
Our clients describe our employees as capable, purposeful, and genuinely reliable teammates with the grit to do whatever it takes. At Jamail & Smith, we are looking for those same characteristics from our future teammates.
We are always looking for assertive, dedicated, and hard-working project managers, superintendents, estimators, and administrative staff to join our team and help us produce quality construction results that make our clients look great.
A career at Jamail & Smith begins with the desire to become an extension of our client’s team and the ability to listen to what they want and collaboratively find a construction solution they need. Whether you are just getting started or have a background that makes you uniquely qualified to become part of our team, we would like you to consider checking out Jamail & Smith.
“This plan year, Jamail & Smith Construction is using Blue Cross Blue Shield for its fully insured health plan.
For access to Machine-Readable Files about the plan, please visit carrier website”
Qualified Teammates Typically Have…
- A Demonstrated Experience in General Contracting or Commercial Construction Industries
- A Commitment to Safety and Quality
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Related Field, Equivalent Experience, or a Combination of the Two
- The Ability to Pass a Government Background Clearance
- A Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- The Ability to Navigate Current Technology (Internet, Phone Apps)
- A Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The Willingness to Travel
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- The Ability to Troubleshoot on the Job
- An Attention to Detail
- Patience, Perseverance, and the Grit to Produce Quality Construction Results
Sign Me Up!
If you are interested in joining the Jamail & Smith team, take the Predictive Index Assessment and email your resume with the desired position title in the subject line. Resumes will only be accepted electronically.
All employment inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.